Welcome to the 2011 Give to the Max Day: Greater Washington nonprofit toolkit, a page loaded with resources to help your Give to the Max Day effort. From a training event with Beth Kanter to logos, you'll find digital templates, a news release, training materials, and images ready to download. For more information, email email@example.com.
Dana Nelson, from GiveMN.org gives us great tips on how nonprofits can maximize their participation in Give to the Max Day: Greater Washington. It's a win-win, she says, because nonprofits will prep and prime their online fundraising skills with social media, along with a chance to win cash prizes. Watch her videos below to grab some more tips.
The Secret Sauce(s) to Winning Contests: Tips from Beth Kanter
Social media expert Beth Kanter tells the crowd at the October 14 training event, what has worked in successful fundraising contests. If you missed the event, no fret. Check out the highlights and full-length videos of her talk below.
We've put together a checklist of things you can do to help you spread the word about your Give to the Max Day fundraising campaign. You're welcome to print this out, and check things off to keep track of what you're doing for your big event!
View the Checklist Guide
24-hour Give to the Max Day Blueprint
How can you be preparing for Give to the Max Day in these final days? This presentation will help you check the remaining boxes on your Give to the Max Day checklist. In addition, you'll be given 7 keys to Give to the Max Day success.
GTMD 24hr Blueprint
- How To: Editing Your Nonprofit's Page After registering, what’s next? This short video will walk you through step-by-step on how to use the Razoo platform to generate donations.
- How To: Tracking Donations We know that keeping track of your donations is important to you. The good news is that Razoo makes it easy to do.
- Strategy for Contests Contests are a great way to grow your base of supporters and invigorate your existing supporters. But, how do you strategize to make the most of Give to the Max Day?
- Storytelling Why is storytelling so important for online fundraising success? Hear how online fundraisers have used stories to make a big difference.
- Please and Thank You You know they’re the “magic words.” Find out why that goes double for online fundraisers.
- Building Community Learn from a social media expert how to build an engaged and generous online community.
Join Razoo's Ifdy Perez and Give to the Max Day's General Manager Geoff Livingston for a town hall discussing any open questions you may have. The townhalls are held on U-Stream and questions can be submitted via Twitter using the #give2max hashtag.
Flyers and Posters
- General "Give to the Max" Flyer (color)
- General "Give to the Max" Flyer (black and white)
- "Support Us!" (Enter Your Nonprofit's Name)
- "Support Us!" (black and white)
- General "Give to the Max" Flyer (11x17, color)
Show your Give to the Max pride by adding the Twibbon to your Twitter and Facebook profile pics. Click below to get it!
Just copy (ctrl/command + c) and paste (ctrl/command + v) the code below into your blog or website.